If you read my travel blog, you already know that I shaved my head. And there are a lot more benefits to it and I’m thinking of being permenately bald because of them.
- Showers are uber fast now. This is uber good because random hairs on the walls of the community shower creep me out. And I don’t need to wait for my hair to dry.
- I don’t have to worry about frizzy hair in damp England.
- The other day I walked into the shop to buy mousse, I got to the hair care aisle and was like, “Wait a minute!” and I bought some more canned peaches instead (the peaches canned in grape juice are the best!)
- No bad hair days for awhile
- I have always been a fan of hats, but sadly have had few opportunities to wear them often…not anymore!
- My search for an awesome hat lead me to a Scouser who said he loved my accent.
- Everyone thinks I’m waaaaay cooler and way more of a rebel than I actually am.
- How else was I supposed to find out that my head was not horribly misshapen from all those years of rugby?
- You can totally go incognito for a few hours-days since people are used to identifying me by my hair.